from infants to bigger kids, there's a class for everyone
Do something wonderful for yourself and your child and join us for some musical family fun!
A Music Together® Class is:
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child, ages 0-5, each week for 10 weeks!
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages or special age-specific classes for infants and 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 year olds. Class size ranges from 6 to 12 students.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.