From babies to bigger kids, there's a class for everyone. Do something wonderful for yourself and your child--join us for some musical family fun!
Music Together Online is...
- One small-group, interactive class via Zoom, every week with your teacher OR one On Demand, mixed-age, pre-recorded class to enjoy at your family's convenience. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you--via computer, tablet, or phone! Weekly classes will last approximately 40 minutes.
- In our online classes, parents and caregivers continue to model music-making for their children. Screen time becomes "seen" time--an important moment to connect and look into your child's eyes while singing, dancing, and playing together.
- A virtual community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythmic chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the learning styles of very young children. Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participate in their own ways, at their own levels.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.