From babies to bigger kids, there's a class for everyone. Do something wonderful for yourself and your child--join us for some musical family fun!
Music Together Online is...
- 40 minutes of pure Zoom fun with your young child, each week for ten weeks! Plus, other online experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program.
- In our online classes, parents and caregivers continue to model music-making for their children. Screen time becomes "seen" time--an important moment to connect and look into your child's eyes while singing, dancing, and playing together.
- A virtual community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythmic chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the learning styles of very young children. Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participate in their own ways, at their own levels.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.