From infants to bigger kids, there's a class for everyone. Do something wonderful for yourself and your child--join us for some musical family fun!
Music Together® Classes in Portland:
Music Together Con Español
A Music Together class is...
- 45 minutes of pure fun with your child, birth to 5 years, each week for ten weeks!
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythmic chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages or special age-specific classes for infants and preschoolers. Class size ranges from 6 to 12 students.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment, regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.